Previous Next
Record 12/30

Previous Next
Image 3 of 5

Description 
Large brown leather hatbox with cover, both Inscribed with M.S.Mc.A. It belonged to Mary Selina McArthur and was donated by her great-niece, Mrs. Esmai Savage, 108 Hampden Street, Picton. The hatbox accompanied Miss McArthur around the world during her travels between 1898 and 1943.
Hatbox -Textiles -Copyright Picton Museum and Historical Society
Image
PMHS.800.0095

When using this image please quote "Images courtesy of Picton Museum and Historical Society".

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.     info@marlboroughmuseum.org.nz
Last modified on: December 19, 2014