Brothers Island Lighthouse
Lamp, Electric

Previous Next Brothers Island Lighthouse Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 14/44
Copyright Picton Museum and Historical Society
Enlarge Image
Collection PMHS (unaccessioned) General
Description Automatic lamp changer, this was the main working part of the second light on the Brothers Island Lighthouse. It is a switchboard with an electric switch and two light bulbs that automatically change from one bulb to the other if a bulb should blow. Part of the Brothers Lighthouse collection. Donated by Marine Department, Picton.
Object ID PMHS.800.0014
Object Name Lamp, Electric
Other # PMHS1.1497
en using this image please quote "Images courtesy of Picton Museum and Historical Society".

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.
Last modified on: December 19, 2014