Bernard Vavasour Photogaphic Images
St. Oswald's on the East coast, Marlborough.

Previous Next Bernard Vavasour Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 42/427
Copyright Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection Vavasour
Photographer Vavasour, Bernard
Description St. Oswald's on the East coast, Marlborough. Built 1927 by C.F. Murray and S.J Murray in memory of their son Charles. Built in local stone with stained glass windows.
Object ID 2014.083.0042
Object Name Photograph
Title St. Oswald's on the East coast, Marlborough.
When using this image please quote "Image courtesy of Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc"

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.     info@marlboroughmuseum.org.nz
Last modified on: November 16, 2015