Post Offices of Marlborough
Te Rou homestead

Previous Next Post Offices of Marlborough Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 30/89
Copyright Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection MHS (unaccessioned) Photograph
Description Te Rou homestead, owned by T. Fowler and later George Mortimer. Cob house with two chimneys.
Copied 1960 from Mrs Neumann, Havelock suburban.
..................................................................................................................................................................
A copy of the photograph with this object was used in exhibit 37 - Post Offices of Marlborough - October to November 2012, with this label:
Te Rou Post Office at the Mortimer house circa 1920. Post Office opened 1908, closed 1958.
Object ID 0000.900.1243
Object Name Photograph
People Mortimer, George
Fowler, T.
Title Te Rou homestead
When using this image please quote "Image courtesy of Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc"

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.     info@marlboroughmuseum.org.nz
Last modified on: December 19, 2014