||Box of small bibles, ecclesiastical works. Belonging to Lucy and Alfred Dobson
1) Hymns in prose for children / by Mrs Barbauld, 1840 . signed by the author with silhouette.
2) The New testament, 1833. inscribed: Mary Barker from her affectionate L.D.
3) Companion for the alter, 1829. Inscribed: Leonora Dobson from her dear mother, June 1832
4) The Christian year, [1854?]. Inscribed: Miss Lough from Charles J. Troughton, Easter 1855. Written on next page: C.J. Troughton late of shoreditch, perished on the "Dunbar" merchant ship wrecked off Sydney 20th August 1857 on a voyage to Australia for the benefit of his health.
5)Book of common prayer. Inscribed in front: Dobson pew 8. Card included "Lucy Dobson, with Sophy's love, Dec. 1890."
6) Suggestive thoughts for a holy life, 1854. Inscribed: Mary Barker, Dec. 27 1854 from Sarah Lewin. Lucy Dobson ... Christmas 1856
7) Hymns in prose for children / by Mrs Barbauld,, 25th ed. 1825. Inscribed: Alfred Dobson from Aunt Mary, March 9th 1829.
8) The Book of birds, 1846. Inscribed: Lucy Lough from her very affectionate friend Alfred Dobson, 22 February 1849.
8) The Book of common prayer, 1855. Inscribed Lucy Dobson, 22 February 1859
9) The Scripture Union almanac 1916
Box List. Box 8:
||Dobson, Lucy (nee Lough)
Lough, Lucy (later Dobson)
Dobson, Sophia (Sophy) (later Collet)
Collet, Sophia (Sophy) (nee Dobson)