Brownlee Collection of Photographs
Brownlee Milling

Previous Next Brownlee Collection Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 5/252
Copyright Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc
Enlarge Image
Collection Brownlee Photographs
Description Webbs wharf at Nydia Bay. The mill is on the left of the photograph. The tramline on the embankment leads from the bush. In the foreground is a flume taking water to the mill for cooling and the boilers.
The mill cut in this area 1876 to 1880

Copied 1961 from Mrs Heath, Havelock
Object ID 2008.165.0005
Object Name Photograph
Title Brownlee Milling
When using this image please quote "Image courtesy of Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc"

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.
Last modified on: January 19, 2015