Previous Next
Record 49/164

Image 6 of 6

49 of 164 (8 x 10.7cm) glass plate negatives. Digital images of this negative have been made, put on a compact disk (see 2007.068.0004) and displayed here. Pelorus river scene looking south to Couper's Accommodation House. It was pulled down in 1915 or 1916 and a new house for John Alexander [1847-1925] and his daughter, Winnie Couper [1877-1965], was built on the same site. The new house is still standing today (2007).
Couper Accommodation House -Gardiner Collection of Glass Negatives -Copyright Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc
Couper Accommodation House

When using this image please quote "Image courtesy of Marlborough Museum - Marlborough Historical Society Inc"

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.
Last modified on: December 19, 2014