||HM (unaccessioned) Photographs
||Coloured photograph of the forge at Havelock Museum in 2010. Stored on a Compact disk numbered HM1022 at Havelock Museum.
From Page 73 of Norm Brayshaw's duplicate letter book 29/8/1968-14/4/1969 which is in Archives, Bay 91, Shelf B, Box MHS Correspondence 1964-74.
Written January 1969 by Norm Brayshaw, organiser:
Havelock Milling Museum.
Administered by Havelock Lions Club.
Opening May 1969.
Inspection - during hours of daylight.
Displays within building depict timber milling which operated [in]Havelock - Rai Valley area 1864-1920. Also photographic coverage of district.
Displays outside show milling gear, machinery, etc.
Building was formerly Methodist Church.
|Year Range from
||Forge at Havelock Museum