||FSA (unaccessioned) General
||Shacklock Orion, Coal Range, No.1
This was the original wood stove in the house on the Taimate Rd which was built for M.J. Corrigan family 1910.
It was later owned by Mr. and Mrs. Mitt Taylor ant it is thought they took the stove out and put in a gas one.
Next owners of the house were Mr & Mrs Keith and Bev Merrifield then Ossie and Mary Hickman. The stove was in a shed on the farm when the Hickman's bought it in 1974.
Donated by the Hickman family
See notes for general information on this design.