Previous Next
Record 3/23

Next
Image 1 of 2

Description 
Metal fence post used on internal fence on the Flaxbourne station. The posts were imported from England, probably about 1870. Some of these posts are still in use (2007). This post came from the boundry between the Taylor property of Dog Hill and David Roberts's property of Kaka Ridge. Donated by Jack Taylor.
Post, Fence -Red Shed -Copyright Flaxbourne Settlers Association
Image
Metal fence post (internal)

When using this image please quote "Image courtesy of Flaxbourne Settlers Association"

When ordering images from the Museum, please quote the Object ID for each image required.     info@marlboroughmuseum.org.nz
Last modified on: January 16, 2015